Once you've downloaded Nomorobo Max in the Google Play Store, entered your phone number, and selected your subscription, the app will walk you through a few simple steps to enable call screening on your Android.
Here's how to activate Nomorobo Max and enable call screening:
1. Allow access to Contacts & Phone Calls in Settings.
- In the Settings App, navigate to Apps > Nomorobo Max > Permissions
- Grant Permission to Phone Calls and Contacts
2. Set Nomorobo Max as your default Caller ID & Spam app.
- In the Settings App, navigate to Apps > Default Apps > Caller ID & Spam App
- Select Nomorobo Max.
3. Send Unknown Calls to Nomorobo Max.
- AT&T: Dial **004* (516) 666-4630#
- T-Mobile: Dial **004* (516) 666-4673#
- Verizon: Dial *71 (516) 666-4632
4. Do a Test Call to verify activation.
You should see two things:
1. A Silenced call push notification. If the test call isn't silenced, please tap Help, the Call Wasn't Silenced.
2. Nomorobo Max will analyze the call and then say Test Call Successful.
5. Choose a Voicemail Greeting.
- Nomorobo Max now manages your voicemails. Use the default voicemail, or record a custom one.
For additional troubleshooting & help with activating Nomorobo Max click HERE