1. Go to http://www.xfinity.com/ and click the Menu button .
2. Select the Voice icon in the drop-down list.
3. Log in using your XFINITY username or email and password.
4. Ensure you are on the Voice tab.
5. Click on the Settings icon in the top right corner of the page and click on Settings.
6. Click Advanced Call Forwarding.
7. Add the Nomorobo Number, shown in your control panel, to your Advanced Call Forwarding list.
*Both the Nomorobo Number and your Home Phone Number should be checked ON and set to ring for the same amount of rings*
8. Click Save.
9. After you've completed those steps, go back to your Nomorobo Account.
10. Your number will now be listed as "Protected".
** If you have it set up exactly right, but the test call says otherwise, please go to this link for further instructions: Click HERE