Here's how to enable Nomorobo on Route 66 Broadband
Note: If you have access to your Route 66 Broadband online voice portal, please follow the steps below. If you do not have access to the online portal or require assistance, please call 1-760-326-4190 (Needles) or 1-928-565-4190 (Golden Valley).
2. Click the Simultaneous Ring Personal link in the side nav bar.
3. Turn Simultaneous Ring Personal On.
5. Click Apply to save your settings for the first half of the process.
6. Type Nomorobo in the 'Description' text box.
7. Select Use simultaneous ring personal.
8. Select Every Day, All Day in the 'Selected Time Schedule' selection.
9. Select Any phone number in the 'Calls From' selection.
10. Click Add to save rule settings.
11. After you've completed those steps, go back to your Nomorobo Account.
Go to Your Phones and click Test next to your number. Then click I'm ready. Call Me Now.
You will immediately receive a call letting you know if everything is setup correctly. Please pick up the phone after the third ring.
12. Your number will now be listed as "Protected".