Here's how to enable Nomorobo on Blue Ridge:
1. Log in to your My Blue Ridge Control Panel and click Manage Phone Features.
2. Go to User Call Handling Settings (under the Call Handling section).
3. Click the Sim Ring button under "Call Handling".
4. Enter the Nomorobo Number in the Phone Numbers box.
5. For No Answer, if you use voicemail, choose Send to Voicemail. If not, select Ring Forever.
6. Click Save.
7. After you've completed those steps, go back to your Nomorobo Account.
Go to "Your Phones" and click "Test" next to your number. Then click "I'm ready. Call Me Now."
8. Your number will now be listed as "Protected".