If you're having trouble with Nomorobo Max's call blocking features, or want to stop Nomorobo Max from blocking calls on your smartphone you will need to take specific steps to deactivate Nomorobo Max's integration with your phone carrier and the phone calls you receive.
Tip: Deleting the Nomorobo Max app from your phone does NOT remove the call forwarding setting you activated during the setup process.
To fully deactivate Nomorobo Max please follow these instructions:
1. In the Nomorobo Max app, under Settings, tap Remove Nomorobo Max. Then, complete the following steps to remove Nomorobo Max protection and reset to your native voicemail system.
2. Turn Off Silence Unknown Callers.
- In the Settings app, navigate to:
- Phone > Silence Unknown Callers
- Disable Silence Unknown Callers
3. Disable Call Forwarding.
- AT&T: Dial ##004#
- T-Mobile: Dial ##004#
- Verizon: Dial *73