Once you've downloaded Nomorobo Max in the App Store, entered your phone number, and selected your subscription, the app will walk you through a few simple steps to enable call screening on your iPhone.
Here's how to activate Nomorobo Max and enable call screening:
1. Allow Notifications & Contacts access in Settings.
- In the Settings App, navigate to Nomorobo Max > Toggle Contacts on.
- Tap Notifications > Toggle Allow Notifications on.
2. Send Unknown Calls to Nomorobo Max.
- AT&T: Dial **004* (516) 666-4630#
- T-Mobile: Dial **004* (516) 666-4673#
- Verizon: Dial *71 (516) 666-4632
3. Enable Silence Unknown Callers in Settings.
- In the Settings app, navigate to:
- Phone > Silence Unknown Callers
- Enable Silence Unknown Callers.
4. Choose a Voicemail Greeting.
- Nomorobo Max now manages your voicemails. Use the default voicemail, or record a custom one.
5. Do a Test Call to verify activation.
You should see two things:
1. A Silenced call push notification. If the test call isn't silenced, please tap Help, the Call Wasn't Silenced.
2. Nomorobo Max will analyze the call and then say Test Call Successful.
For additional troubleshooting & help with activating Nomorobo Max click HERE