If the Test Call wasn't silenced, and you received an actual call, please check 2 things:
1. Ensure you've enabled the feature Silence Unknown Callers.
- In the Settings app, navigate to:
- Phone > Silence Unknown Callers
- Enable Silence Unknown Callers.
2. Check the Recents list in your iPhone's native Phone app. Look for any outgoing calls to the number (608) 371-1418. You'll know it's an outgoing call because there will be a phone icon next to the number. If you've accidentally called the Nomorobo Test Call, your iPhone will now think it's a known caller, and it will not properly silence the test call. You will need to delete any outgoing calls to this number.
- Swipe Left on the outgoing call entry to reveal options.
- Tap Delete
After checking Silence Unknown Callers is enabled, and there are no outgoing calls to (608) 371-1418, retry the test call.