If you're having trouble activating Call Screening on Nomorobo Max, here's a few things to check:
1. Ensure you are Sending Unknown Calls to Nomorobo Max.
- AT&T : Dial **004* (516) 666-4630#
- T-Mobile : Dial **004* (516) 666-4673#
- Verizon : Dial *71 (516) 666-4632
If the Test Call is giving you the message "Something Went Wrong... We didn't receive the call correctly on our end," you may need to try Sending Unknown Calls using alternative star codes.
- AT&T : Dial ALL of these alternative star codes
- **61* (516) 666-4630#
- **62* (516) 666-4630#
- **67* (516) 666-4630#
- T-Mobile: Dial ALL of these alternative star codes
- **61* (516) 666-4673#
- **62* (516) 666-4673#
- **67* (516) 666-4673#
- Verizon: Dial ALL of these alternative star codes
- *90 (516) 666-4632
- *92(516) 666-4632
Please be sure to include any special symbols in the listed code such as * and/or #. Your phone should either beep and disconnect, confirm that calls will be forwarded, or display a Setting Activation/Registration Succeeded message.
2. Ensure Silence Unknown Callers is enabled.
- In the Settings app, navigate to:
- Phone > Silence Unknown Callers
- Enable Silence Unknown Callers.
3. Make a Test Call to check that calls are routed correctly.
- In the Nomorobo Max app, navigate to:
- Settings > Troubleshooting
- Tap Make a Test Call
You should see two things:
1. A Silenced Call push notification. Please DO NOT tap this silenced call notification. If the test call isn't silenced and instead you receive an actual call, please tap Help, the Call Wasn't Silenced. You will then be directed to re-check your Silence Unknown Callers setting.
2. Test Call in Progress... Nomorobo Max will analyze the call and let you know the results. If the test call is forwarded correctly, you will see Test Call Successful. If the call is not forwarded correctly, you will see Something Went Wrong. You will then be directed to re-check your call forwarding settings.
If you are still experiencing any issues please don't hesitate to reach out to our support team!